CHAPTER GENERAL MEETINGS 2023May 2, 2023
Media Statement – 23rd Annual General MeetingJuly 6, 2023
23rd ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday, 24th June 2023 at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC) at 10.00 am
Online Meeting (please log in between 9.00am – 10.00am)
Dear Certified Member,
The 23rd Annual General Meeting of the Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) will be held on hybrid (link will be provided 2 days before the event) on Saturday, 24th June 2023, 10.00 am at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC) for the following purposes:
- To receive the President’s Statement and Board of Governor’s report on the activities of the Association for the year ending 31 December 2022.
- To receive the audited accounts of the Association for the year ending 31 December 2022.
- To elect One (1) Charter Member into the Board of Governor’s 2023-2025.
- To elect Two (2) certified members by way of voting.
- To notify on the Two (2) casual vacancies into the Board of Governor’s 2023-2025.
- To transact any other ordinary business for which due notice shall have been given.
Please be informed that:
- All Certified Members who have fully paid their membership fees in full up to the current year will be qualified to attend the AGM.
- Kindly register your attendance through FPAM link by 22nd June 2023 at 5.00pm.
- Its Mandatory to register with the link provided above for the Hybrid (online/on ground attendance) AGM.
- Members who did not receive their individual access details upon registration are required to inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp to 017- 208 0735.
The following documents can be accessed by clicking on the link:
Profile of Nominees
Should you require any further AGM information, kindly email: email@example.com.
By Order of the Board