This website is operated by FPAM. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to FPAM. FPAM offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Section 1 – Definitions
The following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
- “Digital Programme” means classroom CE Workshop or recorded workshop programme such as live webinar, live streaming recorded webinar, e-learning etc., all of which are delivered virtually.
- “Programme Materials” means the learning materials for CE Workshop which shall be provided to you in hard copy or electronic form accordingly.
- “Fees” means the fees prescribed by FPAM for the CE Workshop.
Section 2 – Online Store Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Section 3 – Account Registration
To purchase or register for FPAM CE Workshop, you are required to provide us complete registration information. In doing this, you agree and undertake as follows:
- that you shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form; and
- you have reviewed, understand and further agree to be bound by these terms of services provided herein.
Section 4 – Digital Programme
- You may purchase the Digital Programme either directly FPAM or from other third party providers based on the packages offered.
- You may only view the Digital Programme purchased on one applicable device at any one time.
- Upon full payment of the Fees, FPAM will provide the meeting ID and password for you to access the Digital Programme. You are solely responsible in all respects for the use, protection and confidentiality of any password given to you and such passwords may only be used by you personally and may not be shared or transferred to any third parties. You further agree to must notify FPAM immediately of any unauthorised use or breach of security which comes to your attention.
- The applicable access period for the respective Digital Programme shall be as follows:
|Digital Programme||Applicable Access Period|
|Webinar||On the date of the Live Webinar session and the 30 days of pre-recorded viewing|
FPAM shall grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Digital Programme for personal and non-commercial use only and that no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you by virtue of your access to the Digital Programme.
4.2 Fees & Payment
- Unless otherwise specified, all Fees are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
- All payments of Fees must be made payable to FPAM in full before access to Digital Programme can be confirmed. Failure to make full and prior payment of Fees will be deemed as unsuccessful subscription and consequently FPAM reserves the right to deny admittance.
- You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your access onto any Digital Programme.
4.3 Cancellation & Refund
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, all purchases of Digital Programmes are strictly non-refundable for any reasons whatsoever and that no transfer of the purchased Digital Programme to another person or onto another Digital Programme shall be allowed.
- Any purchase of Digital Programme cannot be transferred to another FPAM Training Programmes and no sharing or transferring of the purchased Digital Programme to another person is allowed.
- In cases where the Digital Programme is not capable of running as planned for whatsoever reasons, FPAM reserves the right, to change, re-arrange, add, delete, cancel, terminate or suspend the Digital Programme including but not limited to the related session and/or packages in its sole discretion and without any costs.
- FPAM further reserves the right to reproduce a reduced or edited version of the Digital Programme package subscription for any reasons whatsoever. In addition, FPAM reserves the right to make changes, alter, suspend or discontinue the Digital Programme offering including your access to the same.
Section 5 – Disclaimer
- FPAM reserves the right to amend any part of the CE Workshop at any time including but not limited to changing the facilitator, date and to cancel the CE Workshop should circumstances beyond its control arise. FPAM shall not be responsible for any costs, damages or losses incurred by the participant due to the changes and/or cancellation. FPAM also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary.
- FPAM makes no warranties that the provision of the Digital Programme is secure, consistent or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omission and takes no responsibility for dropouts in the or other unforeseen interruptions to the Digital Programme and it services. FPAM also cannot take any responsibility for the integrity of your hardware (computer or device), your internet signal bandwidth, or any other consideration outside of the control of FPAM.
- FPAM shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, the acts or omissions of third party, operators, service providers, contractors or agents whom we may use to perform any part of the services in relation to FPAM’s CE Workshop and/or any problem or malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or persons, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web or combination thereof.
- FPAM shall not be liable in cases where FPAM is unable to fulfil and/or deliver the CE Workshop due to any causes which are unforeseen by FPAM including but not limited to any act of war, acts of terrorism, governmental requirements, epidemic or pandemic outbreak, acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities, acts of God and industrial disputes or any other reasons which are beyond FPAM’s control.
- FPAM does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training programme including course materials as well as for services provided by any third parties in relation to FPAM’s CE Workshop.
- Opinions expressed are those of individual facilitator or trainers and not necessarily those of FPAM. You should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
- All FPAM CE Workshop are provided on ‘As-Is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. FPAM hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, all implied warranties, terms and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement with respect to the FPAM CE Workshop.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 6 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- FPAM are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 7 – Modifications to The Service and Fees
- Fees for FPAM CE Workshop is subject to change without notice. FPAM reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- FPAM shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 8 – Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
- FPAM reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- FPAM reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please refer to Section 4.3 Cancellations & Refunds
Section 9 – Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in all materials available from FPAM including the design, graphics and text, audio and recording are owned by FPAM. When you are given access to the FPAM’s materials physically or virtually, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to use such FPAM materials. Such content and/or materials may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without the FPAM’s prior permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the FPAM’s intellectual property rights.
- Any breach by you of this shall result in immediate termination whereby FPAM shall be entitled to cease to provide access to any of the FPAM Training Programmes.
Section 10 – Code of Conduct
- You must observe and adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations including but not limited to any other security requirements that are applicable for all FPAM CE Workshop.
- You agree that FPAM reserves the right to exclude and/or remove you from the Training Programmes if your fail to observe the rules set by FPAM or if your behaviour is deemed inappropriate by FPAM and/or FPAM’s facilitators or trainers. In these circumstances, FPAM will neither refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
- Any recording, broadcasting, rebroadcasting or web streaming of content produced by FPAM during the workshop is strictly prohibited. Any person found in violation of this term will be immediately ejected and infringement action may be brought against him/her
Section 11 – Release
- By accessing FPAM Training Programmes, you hereby agree and give consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded and without any payment and inspection of such photograph, filming or recording. You further understand that such attendance constitutes consent to being photograph, film and/or recorded for FPAM’s use, in any and all media in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the programme.
Section 12 – Link to Other Website
- Facilitator or trainers may provide access and links to third party tools, websites or resources which FPAM neither monitor nor have any control or input. Any use of such tools, websites or resources will be entire at your own risk and discretion. Their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by FPAM and FPAM accepts no responsibility of liability in respect thereof.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 13 – Personal and Privacy Data Policy
- FPAM processes your information in accordance with the Personal Data Notice which forms an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- Refer to page 8 for more details on Personal and Privacy Data Policy.
Section 14 – Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- FPAM undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 15 – Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FPAM and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 16 – Termination
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Section 17 – General
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereunder and supersedes all other prior agreements and understandings, both written and oral.
- FPAM hereby reserves the right and discretion to change, modify, amend or update all or any parts of the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and the courts within Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any issues regarding the interpretation or enforcement of the same.
Section 18 – Contact Information
For more information about our Terms of Service, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
Unit 305, Block A, Phileo Damansara I, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.